As we continue to affect change, empower individuals and rebuild the industry, ensuring that we are creating the right path for the younger generation to enter construction is crucial…
We’re happy to offer a 5 complimentary passes for this year’s Women in Construction Summit to students, recent graduates and apprentices.
To be considered, please submit a 60 second video touching upon one of the following:
• What does being a “Woman in Construction” mean to you?
• Why do you want to enter the construction industry? What excites you?
• What do YOU think we need to do to change the current industry stereotypes?
• What we can do to get more young people entering the industry?
To submit your entry, please email us the following details:
- School or Company
- If student – copy of Student ID card
- Field of work
- Contact email address
- Social Media handles (LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram)
- Video in .avi or .MP4 format
Winners will be announced at the end of April and we will be sharing the winning submissions at the Summit!